The tearoom was originally a working sawmill until 1970 and it was converted to its present use in 1981.
- Enquiries can be made directly from the website, via telephone or by letter.
- Directions to the tearoom are on the web site
- The nearest train station is 20 miles away, the nearest bus stop is 4 miles away.
- We can provide information in large print on request
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
- There is a car park beside the tearoom.
- The car park is levelled concrete and flat and even.
- The front door is wheelchair frendly.
Public Areas - WC
- The door is wheelchair frendly
- At front of the building is a patio area on levelled concrete ground.
- Pets are not allowed
- The premises are non smoking.